Cetak Tinggi

I capture my MRG (Metode Reproduksi Grafika) project, so this is truly manual.
In Indonesia, we called the process : "cetak tinggi".

First, prepare wooden board with 0.3 mm width, crushed it with special knife by follow the design which is drawn before.
The sequence of the crushed must be careful, follow from the dark colors to light colors.
After that, we rolling the paint, named "cemanitoka", on the board, and impress to the paper.

I admit it, this is hard and need a lot time to do.
The wood powder which flies, when crushes it, can be dangerous to your health if inhaled a lot. So i recommend to use the nose mask when you try this project.

The topic for this project is human-responsible.
I chose baby trading which is still so many in my country.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream



Twitter Updates

Meet The Author