Yupi Choco Glee: Ads (campus project)

On my advertising project in campus, my group got Yupi Choco Glee product.
We have to promote this product, like an ads in magazine.

So, because i didn't have much time to take a new photo shoot (only a week), i decided to searching in my old photography project. And i found this :

Thx to Merry, the model in this photo.
This photo was taken in Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. On their roads.


and i have a nice idea to do with it hhehe.

A little touch up and editing in photoshop.....  taraaa, finally i already have my homework project finished just in 2 hours :





I changed the asphalt roads to become 'bling-bling' texture in brown color, because it's CHOCO GLEE, right?

The tagline's word was just slipped on my mind. I think Yupi Choco Glee product is suitable for adult when they took a break. And chocolate is also known as useful for relaxing mind. So i just want to deliver message that they can (and should) have a little break in their very busy schedule. This idea had just came up when i saw the photo.

Gratefully the teacher liked it. Not bad huh? :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream



Twitter Updates

Meet The Author